|finding specialty providers
Jan 30, 2012
how do you find a ob/gyn who does laporascopic surgery who accepts medicaid or share of cost?
Response from Mr. Chambers
That's probably going to be a tough challenge. Start with Medicaid itself. Most can tell you which doctors accept Medicaid, but may not know which perform that surgery. It will probably involve you calling a lot of doctors' offices to ask that specific question.
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- What Are All The Ways You Can Get Chlamydia?
- Can Washing After Sex Can Help Prevent Herpes?
- What To Do If Treatment Did Not Work For Gonorrhea Or Chlamydia?
- What Is The Typical Incubation Period For Gonorrhea?
- Symptoms Of Advanced Syphilis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.