|Is my brother running out of time
Jan 30, 2012
My brother was told he was hiv positive about 4 months ago and still has not been seen by a doctor is he running out of time
| Response from Mr. Chambers
Not necessariy, but he should see a doctor to learn the condition of his immune system and see if starting medications would be beneficial
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Chlamydia?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
- Syphilis From Receiving Fellatio
- Symptoms Of Syphilis In Throat
- Symptoms Of Hpv In The Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.