International HIV+ student

I want to explain you my current situation. You may be able to help me out. I have been living in America for three years. I am an International Student from Mexico, and i have just started to study my MBA, when i just have learned that i am HIV+. This has struck me a lot. However, i have accepted the cold true and i am willing to put up the best performance of my life. However, i don;t want to give up my dream of studying an MBA in America. Nevertheless, the economic burden of having an HIV treatment will be expensive, and it will make me impossible to achieve this personal goal. I have an international student insurance. Nonetheless, i do not think it will cover the bill for a medical chronic condition. Are there any institutions in America willing to help with medicines and treatment to Students? Any available scholarships for HIV+ students?, which insurance company would you recommend? I'd like to hear your thoughts.... thanks so much

Response from Mr. Chambers

You will not be able to purchase an individual health plan because of your status. First, check your student policy to know for sure what it does or does not cover.

As long as you are here legally, you may qualify for the ADAP program in your state. Contact a local AIDS Service Organization to see for sure.

pre existing condition
insurability with preexisting conditions