any updates?

I asked a question almost two months ago now with no response to date. I notice that there have not been any questions answered by Lynn since mid May. Is this forum still active and available for answers or is there a new expert that questions can be directed toward? Many times our questions are time sensitive, and it's unfortunate to have no responses for such a long time....

Response from Mr. Chambers

I'm sorry to say Lynn has left TheBody.com. I have just started and am working to clear up a very large backlog of questions. I feel very badly that many of the questions were indeed time sensitive and weren't answered. I can assure you that I am now checking this site frequently and answering all recent questions prior to working on the backlog.

Thank you for your patience.

Moving to Italy
International Medication Assistance