Moving to Italy

Good Morning, I looked at other forums about moving to Europe. I have a unique situation. I am a dual citizen of U.S. and Italy. I work with a company right now in the U.S. that provides health benefits for my medications, however, I want to move to Italy. I have asked doctors, friends and Italians. They all give me very generic answers that doesn't assist me. I keep getting told it shouldn't be a problem getting your meds. The government will pay for it. Do you have any resources that I could research this topic? I don't want to leave my U.S. insurance providing company if I can't get medications abroad or can't afford my medications/doctor visits.

Response from Mr. Chambers

Italy has a single payor health system. If you search for "Italy's health system" you will find a lot of information, and I think you will like what you find.

Insurance Coverage
any updates?