Jan 30, 2012
I'm HIV positive and having trouble finding a insurance which will cover my doctors visits and medication. Any suggestions. Recently changed jobs and have to wait 90 days before my insurance kicks in, however I'll find myself with out medication and missing my doctors appointments due to lack of coverage
Response from Mr. Chambers
You have 60 days after losing your last employer's coverage to opt for COBRA continuation. That would cover you through the probationary period.
Also, investigate ADAP in your state to see if you qualify for that.
Finally see if your doctor or clinic can help your through samples.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Herpes After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Licking Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Spots After Touching A Bloody Scab Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Vaginal Cyst Cause Enlarged Groin Lymph Nodes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.