Insurance Coverage

I'm HIV positive and having trouble finding a insurance which will cover my doctors visits and medication. Any suggestions. Recently changed jobs and have to wait 90 days before my insurance kicks in, however I'll find myself with out medication and missing my doctors appointments due to lack of coverage

Response from Mr. Chambers

You have 60 days after losing your last employer's coverage to opt for COBRA continuation. That would cover you through the probationary period.

Also, investigate ADAP in your state to see if you qualify for that.

Finally see if your doctor or clinic can help your through samples.

Getting copies of lab reports
Moving to Italy