I live abroad and have not taken my meds in 12 months

hi, i moved abroad to run away from the embarassment of getting hiv. i took my meds for 5 months before leaving. ive been gone a year and i have not taken my meds in 12 months. i was on the ryan white program

how do i get back on the ryan white program from here

Response from Mr. Chambers

I assume from your question that you are still outside the US. Ryan White assistance is available only in the US. Depending on what country you are currently in, there may or may not be similar programs for you.

Either way, I strongly encourage you to get back with medical treatment. With proper medical care, you can live long with an excellent quality of life.

medical student
Please help