|travelling to the uk and usa
Jan 28, 2012
Can persons infected with HIV be allowed to travel to the uk and USA for courses or study for a month or two?
Response from Mr. Chambers
I believe so. US recently lifted its ban on people with entering the country with HIV. However, because there may be some variance by type of visa, you should confirm that with the appropriate authority in each country you wish to travel to.
May Need to Relocate?
- Are Cough Fever Runny Nose Sore Neck Hiv Symptoms?
- Can You Have Molluscum Contagiosum And Not Have Growths?
- Drug Testing And Hiv Drugs
- Hiv Risk Sore On Penis And Vaginal Sex
- Recurrent Yeast Infections Six Months After Possible HIV Exposure
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Unprotected Oral Sex Blow Job
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.