The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Workplace and Insurance IssuesWorkplace and Insurance Issues
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

travelling to the uk and usa
Jan 28, 2012

Can persons infected with HIV be allowed to travel to the uk and USA for courses or study for a month or two?

Response from Mr. Chambers

I believe so. US recently lifted its ban on people with entering the country with HIV. However, because there may be some variance by type of visa, you should confirm that with the appropriate authority in each country you wish to travel to.

May Need to Relocate?
medical student

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint