Dumping H.I.V. patients

What's going to happen to all of us (H.I.V ers) if Obama Care goes into effect and companys start dumping their employee programs. I need a real answer and not political "Hope and Change."

Response from Mr. Chambers

Sorry to be late answering you, but as the new "expert" I've got quite a backlog.

The point of the Affordable Care Act is the insurance companies can no longer refuse to sell health insurance to individuals because of their medical conditions or HIV status.

Late studies seems to indicate that most companies that offer health insurance have no plans to drop them. In fact, with incentives, it's entirely possible that smaller employers can benefit by adding health insurance for its employees.

Cruise Industry
Question about my company's self insured medical plan.