traveling outside the US

Hello

I was wondering if im allowed to travel outside the United States to like Canada or Europe for vacation with being hiv? Do i have to tell the other country on my passport or something when i apply for one? Also can i move to London or France and be able to get medical treatment and still get my SSDI check?

Thank you very much

Response from Mr. Chambers

You will need to check with each country's rules that you intend to visit. Most major countries including Europe should not be a problem. Smaller, more isolated countries may have restrictions.

If you move to England or France, you will become eligible for their national health plans, although you may need to establish residency. SSDI checks will be sent almost anywhere. There are some countries, Cuba, North Korea, and Iran come to mind as well as a few others where Social Security will NOT send benefits.

Negative 25 days after exposure. RETEST?
Higher studies in USA