Negative 25 days after exposure. RETEST?
Jan 24, 2012
Ok, my test was negative 25 days after exposure (msm unprotected). Should I retest at the 3 month mark?
Response from Mr. Chambers
Just to put your mind at ease, go ahead and retest. You will probably retest negative as well, but it will be good to know for sure.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do Legs And Feet Remain Swollen After Ks Is Treated?
- HIV Symptoms A Few Days After Exposure
- Hiv Transmission Statistics Bottom To Top
- How Long Before Symptoms Show Up In HIV Positive Person?
- How Long Does HIV Live In A Wet Environment?
- Risk Of Receiving Oral Sex From Hiv Positive Person
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.