|Cut on foot in HIV positive persons house-very worried!!
Jan 20, 2012
I was staying at someones house who later told me they gave AIDS. I had 3 little cuts on my foot and was walking around the house and bathroom now I'm really scared iv got HIV-the floor looked clean and I stepped on a rug.I think they were dry but I'm not sure. How quickly would a little cut stay open for? I'm v worried. Thanks
Response from Mr. Chambers
I doubt that you were exposed to HIV, but to set your mind at ease, you should get an HIV test.
Sculptra coverage for lipoatrophy patient
Gov't security clearances
- What Is The Risk Of Being Exposed To Hiv Through Pre Ejaculation?
- Can You Get Hiv If A Nurse Does Not Use Gloves When She Takes Your Blood?
- Hiv Rapid Antibody Test At Week 10
- I Have The Antibodies For Hep C What Does That Mean
- Swollen Lymph Nodes In Neck Hiv
- What Are The Consequences Of Hiv Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.