When you Donate blood
Jan 19, 2012
When you donate blood,Do they check for HIV and Aids and would they contact you if there is a problem?
Response from Mr. Chambers
Donated blood is screened for HIV and other conditions. However, do not rely on them to notify you because they handle such a large volume.
The surest way to know your status is to go to a doctor or anonymous test site and get and HIV test.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Mouth After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hep B With A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.