adap program and united health care

Hello, I was wondering if you had any advice for me. I recently qualified for the illinois adap program. Which was a huge relief, since my deductible for my pharmacy is 2500 before they cover all costs. I received my first shipment of meds and then was contacted saying that my united health care ppo which uses medco wasn't compatible with cvs caremark pharmacy which dispenses all illinois adap drugs. The nice lady I talked with from cvs says sometimes the employer will overlook the medco policy and pay the copay to adap (cvs). So I called my doctor's office and the nurse said she has heard of companies doing this procedure. So i reluctantly called my human resource dept with my employer and they said they had never heard of this happening and that they were contracted with medco. So my question is, have you heard of any loop holes that companies can use to bypass medco? I seem like if i didn't have insurance this would be better, but obviously i don't want to cancel my insurance. Any insight would be appreciated.

Response from Mr. Chambers

I'm sorry to hear about the conflict in pharmacies. More and more insurance companies are requiring specific pharmacies and that can make ADAP more difficult to access.

Your issue is with the insurance company that provides your health coverage. Often, they will accommodate a change. I encourage you to call customer service at the number on your insurance ID card and see what can be done.

Good luck,

hiv 4th genaration test after 10 weeks negavite ??
When you Donate blood