CAN I SUIT MY EX?

10 YEARS AGO I MET SOMEONE AND HE NEVER TOLD ME HE WAS HIV + AFTER 2 YEARS O MORE I ASKED HIM TO DO THE HIV TEST AND THATS WHEN HE TOLD ME HE WAS HIV+ THAT HE GOT IT BACK IN THE 80'S NOW IM HIV+ I ALMOST DIED IN 2009 BECAUSE OF THIS , HOWEVER IM HERE THANKS GOD FOR THE SECOND CHANCE. WHEN I MET HIM I TEST MYSELF 2 TIMES AND CAME NEGATIVE , AS RIGHT NOW IM MAD AND WANT TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT CAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE HE IS PASSING THE HIV TO OTHER PEOPLE , I BEEN TALKING TO MY PSYCHIATRY AND HE SAID IT A LONG CASE! HE ASKED IF I HAVE DOCUMENTS THAT CAN BACK UP MY CASE AND I TOLD HIM YES.

AS RIGHT NOW I DONT TALK TO HIM ,THE RESON WHY IS BECAUSE HIS A SELFISH GUY THAT ONLY CARES ABOUT HIM.

I VERY MAD ALSO BECAUSE IM FIGHTING WITH MY HIV MEDS, WHEN MY VIRAL LOW IS 300 AND MY TCELLS ONLY 276 AND HE IS UNDETECTABLE AND HIS TCELL ARE MORE THAN 1000

I DONT THINK IS FAIR AND I NEED HELP WITH THIS MATTER. ANYONE KNOWS HOW CAN I SUIT HIM AND WHERE TO GO? IM IN IL ,CHICAGO

any information will be good! THANKS

Response from Mr. Chambers

That was an awful thing for your ex to do, and I agree it was not fair. Please contact an AIDS Legal agency in Chicago. They can tell you what your chances are.

how do i keep from being fired
International Health Insurance - Any ideas??