I have answers but haven't found a answer to my question

I found out four years ago the person I was dating is hiv postive. Have been tested for the past four years and have a negative result. However, over the years I have had purple looking marks on various parts of my body, lesions on my tongue, dark brown and white spots that appear, bumps filled with fluid and scabs on my body that leave marks. Of course, I am always freaked out because I'm thinking there might be strain that is hiding (got that from reading this blog). Also, I work around people who are positive and see their symptons and compare mine. Should I take the PCR test? I always have my blood drawn when I take a test, the last being in October 2011 (negative). I'm just afraid that with these symptoms though testing negative it will show up positive. I don't know what to do or think.

Response from Mr. Chambers

You should visit your doctor, describe your symptoms and let him or her find out if there is a problem. Having tested negative several times, it is doubtful you are HIV+ unless recently exposed, but it could be another medical issue that needs to be treated.

Migrating to USA and work as RN with HIV
no medical insurance