|Migrating to USA and work as RN with HIV
Jan 18, 2012
I am from South East Asia. I was diagnosed with HIV 5 years ago and just started my medication treatment. Is there a possibility of me migrating to USA to work as RN when I am HIV +ve or is there another country that I can migrate to?
| Response from Mr. Chambers
You can work as an RN in the US even if you are HIV+. I do not know about other countries. You should check the web; I'm sure there are sites that can tell you depending on where you want to move.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of Sex With A Prostitute
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Dark Bumps After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.