|Travel to USA on H1-B Visa
Jan 18, 2012
Hello, I am from India and diagnosed as HIV +. I am working as consultant and I may need to travel to USA if needed on H1-B visa. Is it possible to travel to USA anymore? If Yes, do I need to submit any doctor certificate or disclose my status during my H1-B interview? What are the health/physical tests to be enclosed with H1-B application? Please help me. I am stressed and worried on this.
Response from Mr. Chambers
Since 2009, persons with HIV can enter the US the same as anyone else. This website can give you more information. This website
Restictions to mobility due to a positive status
HIV Positive Employees
- Burning Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.