|Travel to USA on H1-B Visa
Jan 18, 2012
Hello, I am from India and diagnosed as HIV +. I am working as consultant and I may need to travel to USA if needed on H1-B visa. Is it possible to travel to USA anymore? If Yes, do I need to submit any doctor certificate or disclose my status during my H1-B interview? What are the health/physical tests to be enclosed with H1-B application? Please help me. I am stressed and worried on this.
| Response from Mr. Chambers
Since 2009, persons with HIV can enter the US the same as anyone else. This website can give you more information. This website
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Medication Is Used To Treat Chlamydia?
- What If You Have Chlamydia For Over A Year?
- What Does A Positive Herpes Blood Test Mean?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are The Characteristics Of Gonorrhea?
- Transmission Of Hpv Amongst Gay Men
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.