Restictions to mobility due to a positive status

I live and work in India. I am on HAART for last 7 years. For better prospects I am contemplating taking up a job in the US or Europe. I do not want to disclose my status. Can I buy the prescribed medicines from the drug store? If I approach a doctor/hospital for prescription what are the likely problems to be faced?

Response from Mr. Chambers

That is really going to depend on where you move. Many countries that are more progressive than the US provide medical coverage for everyone. The US will require a doctor's prescriptions to get HIV medications here. The problem is paying for them without insurance and it is very difficult to get health insurance if you are HIV+ unless you go to work and an employer provides it.

Good luck

Local Doctors dont want to treat my brother
Travel to USA on H1-B Visa