Local Doctors dont want to treat my brother

This was the best match for my question so please forgive that it is not in the PERFECT PLACE. We live in a small town and my brother was recently told by his OLD DOCTOR that "He didnt need a Doctor, he needed a preist" so he could confess his sins before he died. That combined with some other issues at that clinic made me go with him today because frankly, I could not believe he was being treated so badly. After waiting two hours, I went to complain, the nurse said we were EARLY for his appointment (I know, imagine some one who is SICK being EARLY to see a doctor") but it was still 45 mins AFTER his appointment time. I watched the nurse take his file and move 3 more people AHEAD OF HIM.

We are a SMALL TOWN and there are not alot of medical options... Does anyone have an idea of how I can get them to help my brother????

THanks Jim

Response from Mr. Chambers

The doctor should be reported to the medical board in your state. It will help if you write a list of what transpired and when.

Insurance for non-resident / non-US- citizen
Restictions to mobility due to a positive status