can't afford meds even with insurance!

i have been dealing with being HIV positive for around 20 years. stayed in a working arena where i could get public assistance due to my range of income. i decided to try and reach higher, get into management and better myself.

I have had to fight weight loss for many many years. So after i go into management i make a little more than the many prior years and even get insurance through my job but i'll be damned i can not get the meds i need because even with my insurance it is way too high for me to get it, now if i didn't have the insurance i could the medicine. THAT IS JUST CRAZY. If you have any ideas please help me out.

Response from Mr. Chambers

Assuming that it is the HIV medications that are too expensive for you, you should contact the AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) in your state to see if your current income is low enough to provide some assistance. Your local AIDS Service Organization should be able to connect you. AIDS Service Organization

United Healthcare
Need Life Insurance