Work place Insurance

I've had some neck and back pains in the past and I started to see a physical therapist for message therapy. I usually go about once a week even if I do not feel pain at the moment. I usually have a small copay of $10 and they charge the insurance company hundreds. I think my therapy prevents the pains so I don't want to stop completely but at the same time I want to make sure that using my insurance weekly will not have any negative long term effects. I was wondering if there is any limitations on how often I should use insurance provided by my workplace.

Response from Ms. Franzoi

You need to check the terms of your plan with respect to physical therapy. Coverage for physical and massage therapy varies by plan. Check your health plan summary plan description or call the plan administrator to find out what the limits might be.

Life Insurance for HIV Positive in Canada
New job