|Life Insurance for HIV Positive in Canada
May 16, 2011
Is there any Insurance company offering life insurance for HIV positive individuals in Canada?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
I don't know how life insurance works in Canada. Check with a Canadian insurance broker to determine what might be available.
can my insurance keep refusing to cover my meds
Work place Insurance
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Genital Rubbing
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Topping Without Condom?
- Is Burning Penis A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Early Sign Of HIV?
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can An Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause White Vaginal Discharge?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.