can my insurance keep refusing to cover my meds

I've been HIV POZ since 1986 and in do everything to keep my health but as of the first of the year their was a change in our insurance and now the keep refusing to pay for certin medications that i've been on for years and my Dr. say's i should be on to help maintain proper weight and energy, Serostim for weight, i'm 5ft. 11in. and weight 150, with out the serostim i can easily dro 10 to 15 lbs in a matter of weeks, testim for energy because of low T. and even aciphex to help me keep my food down...there is always a reason for the refusal is this something that Trustmark or any other insurance company can do at anytime as they wish? is there any way to fight the insurance companys? or do i just give up?

Response from Ms. Franzoi

I would need more information on your prescription drug program. Does it have a dollar maximum that it will pay? Does it have a closed formulary, i.e., does it only cover generic and formulary drugs. If so, the plan could exclude coverage for nonformulary drugs.

Great (small) company, how can I work there?
Life Insurance for HIV Positive in Canada