|certificate of insurability
May 16, 2011
how long is it good for once issued by the employer/insurance company.
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
I am assuming that you are referring to the Certificate of Creditable Coverage. This is helpful in avoiding pre-existing condition exclusions under a new plan but only if you didn't have a break in coverage of greater than 63 days.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Rectal Bleeding After Topping Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Tiredness After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Linked To Osteoarthritis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.