|Insurance through husbands job
May 16, 2011
My fiance and I are planning on marrying, and was wandering if he was obligated to put me on his insurance at work (health & life insurance policies)? If so, does insurance typically increase once they are aware of my condition?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
He's not obligated to cover you. The cost for your coverage would be the same as any other employee would pay to add a spouse.
HIV and a new job
- CAN I BE NEGATIVE IF MY PARTNER TESTED POSITIVE?
- Can PEP Treatment Effect The Antibody Tests Used For HIV?
- Dealing With Atripla Diarrhea Side Effects
- Exposed Penis Rubbing On Vagina
- Gave Oral And Got A Mouth Ulcer Two Days Later
- Hiv Transmission In Lesbians Grinding/frottage Or Oral Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.