|Insurance through husbands job
May 16, 2011
My fiance and I are planning on marrying, and was wandering if he was obligated to put me on his insurance at work (health & life insurance policies)? If so, does insurance typically increase once they are aware of my condition?
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
He's not obligated to cover you. The cost for your coverage would be the same as any other employee would pay to add a spouse.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
- Can Hepatitis C Come Back After Interferon Cure?
- If A Man Is Infected With Hiv Can He Pass It On To His Unborn Child?
- What Is The Causative Agent Of Shingles?
- Types Of Gonorrhea
- Testing Negative For Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.