|Insurance through husbands job
May 16, 2011
My fiance and I are planning on marrying, and was wandering if he was obligated to put me on his insurance at work (health & life insurance policies)? If so, does insurance typically increase once they are aware of my condition?
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
He's not obligated to cover you. The cost for your coverage would be the same as any other employee would pay to add a spouse.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.