LTD Terminated, How To Appeal

I have been receiving LTD for over two years through my employers disability benefits. My disability was simply due to weakness and fatique. I have been HIV+ since 1993, I have diabetes, high blood pressure, arthritis, allergies, and went through prostate cancer treatments. In the contract, after 24 months, they reevaluate your ability to work. I was terminated because they say that I could take sedentary gainfull employment instead of my most recent regular employment. However, my recent job was sedentary. I am not feeling better in any way at all. The problem is that my labs do not show any cause for the fatigue. My only guess is that my prescription medications might be causing the problems. At this point, my doctors dont seem fed up with the battles against the insurance company. Question: Can I appeal this on my own and refer to the side effects reported by the manufacturers? Do you think I have a good chance? Any suggestions?

Response from Ms. Franzoi

I would follow the appeal process outlined by the LTD carrier with letters from your doctor and possibly the pharmacist outlining the necessity for the drugs and their impact on you, i.e., the chronic fatigue.

"occupational HIV"????what the...??
Am I allowed to get inheritances or lotto prices