|Can someone with HIV be a massage therapist in TN
May 16, 2011
I am thinking about going to massage school. I talked to some people, and they said the Medical boards can find out what medications I take. One can they find out what medications I take, I read online that there is a database that contains my medicine records, but not healt information, and two if I go to school and graduate, can they deny me a license?
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
Contact the licensing organization to find out what the requirements and restrictions are.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Itchy Skin Mean I Have Hiv?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Sex With A Prostitute?
- Dry Mouth After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.