|HIV Positive Healthcare worker
May 16, 2011
In India, CAn HIV positive healthcare worker perform noninvasive procedures. What can be done if employer does not increase salary of HIV positive worker in compared with other staff of the same category
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
I don't know what the laws are in India. You should contact a local legal aid organization.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should Healthcare Worker Be Tested To See If They Are Hiv Positive?
- Will Bacterial Vaginosis Clear On Its Own?
- Why Do I Keep Getting Bacteria Vaginosis?
- What Else Can Be Mistaken For Genital Herpes?
- What Percentage Of People Have Herpes?
- What Is There That Has Symptoms Similar To Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.