|HIV Positive Healthcare worker
May 16, 2011
In India, CAn HIV positive healthcare worker perform noninvasive procedures. What can be done if employer does not increase salary of HIV positive worker in compared with other staff of the same category
Response from Ms. Franzoi
I don't know what the laws are in India. You should contact a local legal aid organization.
Government jobs and jobs with security clearances
Can someone with HIV be a massage therapist in TN
- Is Thrush An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Can U Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Any Std Affect Your Urine Flow?
- How Often To Get Hepatitis B Vaccine Series?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.