May 15, 2011
Is there a way i can do HIV test in GA,USA with out my insurance company's knowledge. I hold a insurance with Aetna.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes. Although you don't indicate where you reside in GA, there are anonymous HIV testing sites there through various HIV/AIDS community service groups or public health departments.
GROWING UP WITH HIV & TRANSITIONING INTO ADULTHOOD
Government jobs and jobs with security clearances
- Coconut Oil For Neuropathy Of The Feet
- Hiv Symptoms In Pregnant Women
- If I Tested Negative But My Partner Is Positive Am I Hiv Positive Also?
- Can Women Catch Hiv Letting Someone Eat Their Vagina?
- Is Streptococcal Infection Of Throat Common For Hiv Positive?
- Negative Hiv Result Then Testing Positive Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.