May 15, 2011
Is there a way i can do HIV test in GA,USA with out my insurance company's knowledge. I hold a insurance with Aetna.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes. Although you don't indicate where you reside in GA, there are anonymous HIV testing sites there through various HIV/AIDS community service groups or public health departments.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Runny Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Metronidazole Oral Thrush
- Red Brown Clots Discharge And Back Pain, 7 Weeks
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.