GROWING UP WITH HIV & TRANSITIONING INTO ADULTHOOD

I was born with hiv and all my life I have been on medicaid. At the moment I live with my grandparents still on medicaid though, and finding it harder to stay on it. My question is how do I transition out of being dependent on the system and others as a college student? I want to be able to live on my own and take care of my hiv treatment myself but I am currently dependent on others and the system. Please help

Response from Ms. Franzoi

The best solution is to maintain your current coverages while getting your college degree. Once you become employed, get a full-time job with benefits. The benefits offered to you under companies that offer health plans would provide some coverage.

Too much time off work
Please advise