|Hiv and aids in workplace
Feb 20, 2011
What testing facilities for hiv do you provide?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Its not clear what your question is asking. There are multiple avenues for HIV testing, including through private physician offices or clinics, occupational health departments, anonymous testing facilities, among others.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- HIV Infection Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Fever After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Headache After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Can Chlamydia Testing Ever Be Wrong?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.