|Hiv and aids in workplace
Feb 20, 2011
What testing facilities for hiv do you provide?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Its not clear what your question is asking. There are multiple avenues for HIV testing, including through private physician offices or clinics, occupational health departments, anonymous testing facilities, among others.
Union Health Insurance Plan
- Dentist Working With Hiv Positive Patients
- Do Symptoms Of Hepatitis C Include Unusual Odor Of Urine?
- Symptoms Of An Retroviral Infection
- Thrush In Mouth And Vagina Passed During Sex
- How Easy To Get Std And Hiv?
- If You Have Sex With A Hiv Postive Person How Long Does It Take To Catch It?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.