Unable to meet deductibles and copayments
Feb 14, 2011
I have CIGNA at work. It was the better of 2 choices for healthcare insurance. I take Truvada, Noirvir, and others. When I went to pick up my med at the drugstore, I was told I have to pay $720 toward my deductible. I cannot afford that. Do I have any alternatives? I live in Georgia.
Response from Ms. Franzoi
I am not sure of what options might be available. Sometimes Pharmaceutical companies will provide some assistance so you might check that out. also, you might qualify for assistance under the Ryan White Act.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Alphabetical List Of Std's
- Can An Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause White Vaginal Discharge?
- Can Keflex Treat Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.