a new position

I was offered a new position and i am going to take all the physical examanitons. I was recently Tested HIV +. Do I need to disclosure my HIV status to employee health even thought they may be changes in the CBC and diff counts? I am nervous?

Response from Ms. Franzoi

Is part of the physical examination for this new position a complete blood panel, including HIV? If so, it will come out on the blood panel. When you were tested was your test an anonymous one? If so, you might have some protection unless there is a questionnaire that asks about your HIV status and there is a record of you seeing a medical professional or taking a medication for HIV.

Model Companies
Increased Anxiety with New Job