|a new position
Feb 14, 2011
I was offered a new position and i am going to take all the physical examanitons. I was recently Tested HIV +. Do I need to disclosure my HIV status to employee health even thought they may be changes in the CBC and diff counts? I am nervous?
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
Is part of the physical examination for this new position a complete blood panel, including HIV? If so, it will come out on the blood panel. When you were tested was your test an anonymous one? If so, you might have some protection unless there is a questionnaire that asks about your HIV status and there is a record of you seeing a medical professional or taking a medication for HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Oral Ulcers After Drinking Water Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Shingles After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.