a new position
Feb 14, 2011
I was offered a new position and i am going to take all the physical examanitons. I was recently Tested HIV +. Do I need to disclosure my HIV status to employee health even thought they may be changes in the CBC and diff counts? I am nervous?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
Is part of the physical examination for this new position a complete blood panel, including HIV? If so, it will come out on the blood panel. When you were tested was your test an anonymous one? If so, you might have some protection unless there is a questionnaire that asks about your HIV status and there is a record of you seeing a medical professional or taking a medication for HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Vagina After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.