|question on pre-employment physical
Feb 14, 2011
The question on the pre-employment physical asks if you have cancer or immunosuppresent disease? do I have to answer yes? They say at the end if you don't disclose something it can be an immediate termination. I am working in the medical field in a position with little patient contact especially no invasive procedures. how should I handle.
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
Answer the question honestly.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Sign Of AIDS?
- What Does The HIV Antibody Test Show?
- Reasons Why Should Teens Get Tested For AIDS
- Do Females Still Get A Period When Infected With HIV?
- What Are The Main Modes Of Transmission Of Hiv And Aids In Ireland?
- How Can Abstaining From Alcohol And Other Drugs Prevent Hiv Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.