Social and economic impact of HIV?
Feb 14, 2011
Dear Mrs. Franzoi My name is David and i am 15. I fortunately do not have HIV but I was hoping you could help me understand HIV a little more. This is in connection with a school project. I know I could google this topic for answers but I would like to grow my knowledge on this subject and would really appreciate your opinions and knowledge. The question that i pose to you is what is the societal and economic impact that an indivual faces while living with HIV. Much Appreciated. David.
Response from Ms. Franzoi
David,This forum is not the best place to get the answer to your question. I suggest you proceed with your Google option.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Penis Discharge An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Ache In Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Dark Bumps After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Dry Mouth After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Penis Discharge After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.