|Social and economic impact of HIV?
Feb 14, 2011
Dear Mrs. Franzoi My name is David and i am 15. I fortunately do not have HIV but I was hoping you could help me understand HIV a little more. This is in connection with a school project. I know I could google this topic for answers but I would like to grow my knowledge on this subject and would really appreciate your opinions and knowledge. The question that i pose to you is what is the societal and economic impact that an indivual faces while living with HIV. Much Appreciated. David.
Response from Ms. Franzoi
David,This forum is not the best place to get the answer to your question. I suggest you proceed with your Google option.
- What To Put On Shingles Scabs?
- What Do I Do When My Shingles Scab Over?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Chlamydia With A Condom?
- How To Tell Partner You Have Chlamydia?
- Symptoms Of Chlamydia In The Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.