Social and economic impact of HIV?

Dear Mrs. Franzoi My name is David and i am 15. I fortunately do not have HIV but I was hoping you could help me understand HIV a little more. This is in connection with a school project. I know I could google this topic for answers but I would like to grow my knowledge on this subject and would really appreciate your opinions and knowledge. The question that i pose to you is what is the societal and economic impact that an indivual faces while living with HIV. Much Appreciated. David.

Response from Ms. Franzoi

David,This forum is not the best place to get the answer to your question. I suggest you proceed with your Google option.

disability
your response