|Lossing Insurancecoverage soon
Nov 13, 2010
My wife and I are going through a divorce. She works for a large pharma company and we have had great insurance. What should I do once I divorce is final to get coverage, especially for my meds.
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
As part of your divorce decree, you could work through your attorney to get your wife to continue coverage for you as a former spouse. If this isn't possible, once your coverage ends as a result of the divorce, you will be eligible for 36 months of coverage under her plan through COBRA.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Ache In Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Aching After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Hands After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.