Health Insurance

I live in Midland Texas and will run out of Cobra Coverage in March of 2011. I have a whole lot of questions to ask, but I do not know anyone locally to ask.I know that I will have to go with the Texas High Risk Pool, but I want to consider two policies, since I can get better medical coverage elswhere. No on other than the High Risk Pool offers a prescription program, but I can get health coverage from other companies in Texas. Do you know anyone in this area that I can sit across a desk from and talk to?

Response from Ms. Franzoi

You should contact a local insurance broker, possibly someone with Blue Cross or Blue Shield. As long as you don not have a lapse in coverage of 63 days, you would be eligible for a HIPAA policy once your COBRA ends.

There are few options for people running out of COBRA
HIPPA Violation