Exhausted Cobra....What can I do for Meds?

I recently exhausted my 18 month of coverage with my previous employer under COBRA. I've started treatment 6 years ago, missing 1 dose, taking Truvada and Sustiva, and have responded very well to treatment (currently my t cell count is hovering around 550).

Now I'm worried that I wont be able to get meds to keep me healthy. What can I do to get help? Will I have a problem getting my medication? Is there any insurance I can get? This is the first time in my life that I've had to worry about health coverage and access to it.

Thanks

Response from Ms. Franzoi

You should apply for individual coverage. If denied, you might be eligible for a state program. Check with a local insurance agent to determine your options.

Employer shopping for insurance plan
Ozonated Olive Oil