|Employer shopping for insurance plan
Nov 2, 2010
My employer shops for new insurance every year. This year they sent around a health history questionnaire required by one of the competing insurance providers and I have to disclose my HIV status and the meds I am taking. This is a confidential form and my employer will not see it. My concern is that if the quote comes back too high my company will want to know why, and that this insurance company will inform them that someone at the firm has HIV. They won't have to give them my name...they will figure out that it is me. Any insight or advice? Thanks you.
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
You should respond honestly.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Jock Itch Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Flaky Skin After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Touching Sperm Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rash After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.