|Can i still get health insurance once diagnosed?
Nov 2, 2010
My Boyfriend and i was just diagnosed with HIV/AIDS a few months ago. Luckly me, i have health insurance, and it is covering a good portion of my billing. My Boyfriend however , has none. Do you think it would be hard for him to Now get Health insurance now that he has HIV?
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
yes. His best option would be to get a job which offers health benefits and enroll in the plan. If your job provides for domestic partner coverage, you could enroll him.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Anal Fingering Worried I Have
- Painful Urination After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.