Nov 2, 2010
Hi just wanted to know by me being hiv positive am i able to get social security. A few of my friends are getting it and wasnt to sure if i could.
Response from Ms. Franzoi
You have to be disabled to qualify for SSDI.
Health Insurance while on Temporary Disability
Can i still get health insurance once diagnosed?
- Does Dry Mouth Mean I Have Hiv?
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Muscle Ache?
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Blood In Semen After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.