|Health Insurance while on Temporary Disability
Nov 2, 2010
I'm going to be having surgery which will require me to be out of work for a couple months. Right now my employer pays the majority of my health insurance premiums and I pay a small portion out of every paycheck. Who is responsible for paying my health insurance while I'm out on disability? Thank you. Very Confused
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
It depends on the provisions in your employer's health plan. Check out the summary plan description to determine what your cost will be while on medical leave.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dizziness After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Cause Sterility?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Having Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.