Nov 2, 2010
I have a LTC insurance policy I purhcased long before testing HIV positive. The policy was not canceled and I continue to pay it thinking that I will use it someday. Am I wasting my money? Is there a risk of denial of beneifts? Do LTC policies have any cash value? Thanks!
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
LTC can be a useful benefit to have, especially since you enrolled prior to testing positive for HIV . So I would continue to carry it. our LTC policy might have a paid up option that would allow you at a certain age to cash it in or you could have a paid up option that would allow you to stop payments and freeze the benefit amount. You should check your policy to determine the terms.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Floaters After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Broken Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.