Continuation of Medicare Benefits
Nov 2, 2010
Last year I returned to work after being on Medicare for 15 years, I was under the impression that Medicare had a program that allowed HIV+ recipients to continue receiving benefits for at least 94 months. My benefits stopped completely and I have had no luck getting them reinstated.
Response from Ms. Franzoi
Under Social Security and Medicare, if you are approved for residual functional capacity under SSI, you should still be eligible for Medicare. Have you contacted your local SSA office? it might be helpful to in in person to discuss.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Kind Of Medication Does A Doctor Prescribe For Shingles?
- What Does The First Genital Herpes Outbreak Look Like?
- What Does Gonorrhea Do To Your Body?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Bacterial Vaginitis?
- Risk Of Transmitting Hpv Through Kissing
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.