Continuation of Medicare Benefits

Last year I returned to work after being on Medicare for 15 years, I was under the impression that Medicare had a program that allowed HIV+ recipients to continue receiving benefits for at least 94 months. My benefits stopped completely and I have had no luck getting them reinstated.

Response from Ms. Franzoi

Under Social Security and Medicare, if you are approved for residual functional capacity under SSI, you should still be eligible for Medicare. Have you contacted your local SSA office? it might be helpful to in in person to discuss.

SSI denial (big surprise :)
LTC Coverage