|individual insurance coverage
May 11, 2010
Do you know of any insurance company that would approve me for an individual policy???
i started a job this past february and right now i have been covered by my company under their group insurance. however, i have this opportunity through my same company that i work for that if i elect not to have their insurance, my company will increase my salary 50%. before dropping my group coverage i am trying to secure an individual coverage. however, i am in a standstill because so far i haven't find an individual policy that will cover me.
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
If you are HIV positive, it would be difficult if not impossible to purchase an individual policy. I am not aware of any that would be available to you.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Urine After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Bloody Pee After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Urine After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Needle Stick Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.