life insurance policy

I sold my life insurance 12 yeras ago. I had just come out of the hospital intentes suiside I got 83.000 the insurance is now worh 380.000 I was so dipressed and didn't know was I was doing. they din't investigate that i was at the psiquitric hospital. I feel that I was taken advantage . Need to know where can i find a lawyer .l had call the line in nebraska can get though. and what r my chances of wining

Response from Ms. Franzoi

It is unlikely that you will be able to rescind your decision. However, you could check with a local legal aid group to see if you have any options.

Tax and health question
Daly menu plan fo an HIV positive lady to gain weight