|cobra and new insurance
Apr 23, 2010
I really need to switch jobs If I quit my job will i be able to get cobra? and will the new insurance company be able to deny insuring me because i have hiv? the new company is Healthney ny i live in NYC believe it or not i asked GMHC these same questions and NEVER got a response
Response from Ms. Franzoi
Yes. You will be eligible for COBRA.
Aetna Triples Co-Pay for Atripla
Just switched jobs.
- What's The Difference Between Trichomoniasis And Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is A Over The Counter Genital Wart Remover?
- What If Your Chlamydia Becomes Drug Resistant?
- What Foods To Avoid If You Have Shingles?
- What Is The Lifespan Of The Hpv Virus?
- What Are The Chances Of High Risk Hpv Turning Into Cancer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.