|cobra and new insurance
Apr 23, 2010
I really need to switch jobs If I quit my job will i be able to get cobra? and will the new insurance company be able to deny insuring me because i have hiv? the new company is Healthney ny i live in NYC believe it or not i asked GMHC these same questions and NEVER got a response
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
Yes. You will be eligible for COBRA.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Type Of Doctor Removes Genital Warts?
- What To Do If You Think Your Boyfriend Has Herpes?
- What Percentage Of People Have Herpes?
- What Percent Of People Around The World Have Herpes?
- What If A Person With Hpv Uses The Restroom And Does Not Wash Their Hands Can You Get It?
- What To Do If Treatment Did Not Work For Gonorrhea Or Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.