|cobra and new insurance
Apr 23, 2010
I really need to switch jobs If I quit my job will i be able to get cobra? and will the new insurance company be able to deny insuring me because i have hiv? the new company is Healthney ny i live in NYC believe it or not i asked GMHC these same questions and NEVER got a response
Response from Ms. Franzoi
Yes. You will be eligible for COBRA.
Aetna Triples Co-Pay for Atripla
Just switched jobs.
- When Having Sex The Condom Broke Is It Possible For You To Get Hiv From An Infected Person?
- Can A Dentist Get Hiv From A Patient?
- Hiv And Spots On Chest
- How Soon Do Symptons Occur From Thrush After Infected?
- Can Hiv Cause Bleeding During Intercourse?
- Who Is At Greater Risk To Get Hiv Top Or Bottom Transmission?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.