Possible exposure! Work related - please answer

Hey Doc, I have a serious question for you, and I m sure you get this all the time, but I m freaking over here. I work for a fresh produce factory in South Africa and are one of the trained first aiders, this morning we had an individual who put his arm into a moving conveyer machinery, so this means the poor man s arm was torn open and had a gaping wound, before they came to call me, he put the whole of his arm under cold water with a little extra dose of chlorine, so when I did get to him there were not much blood hardly any, so with my gloved hands on I pressed down on the wound & bandaged it, but as I was bandaging his arm, my exposed arm touched his pinkie, which had blood mixed with water on it, it was literally just a drop I kept my eye on it as I continued to bandage his arm, now I have no broken skin there, but I do have a mosquito bite and an ingrown hair follicle close to it, but I rushed up to my office and sprayed my arm with hand sanitizer, do you think I have any reason to be going nuts right now, the persons HIV status is unknown, but I know South Africa has one of the highest rates of HIV infections compared to other countries.

Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent and yep, I get these types of questions "all the time." Check out the archives and you'll find lots and lots (and lots!)!

is this gonorrhea
insurance in india